Mcent Browser For PC is available for download! mCent is an Android app which allows the users to claim free recharge as and when the users operate their favorite websites. mCent is just like every other browser like Google Chrome, Safari, etc. However, the main difference between mCent and others is that you can earn money while using the mCent Browser whereas the other browsers do not allow you to redeem such rewards.
Earning these points is not difficult at all either. All you have to do is to browse your favorite websites using the mCent Browser and at the end of every session, you will be awarded points according to your usage and these points will automatically be added to your mCent account. After that, you can easily redeem these points and get a free recharge, depending on the number of points that you have earned while using the mCent Browser.
mCent Browser is available only for three Android users. However, if you are looking to download mCent Browser app on your PC, you can easily do so. All you have to do is to scroll down and you will find out how you can download the mCent Browser on your PC and earn endless rewards while browsing it.
How To Download and Install mCent Browser On Your PC
Since mCent Browser is unavailable for you to directly install on your PC, you will have to look for other ways to install it on your device. To install the mCent Browser app on your PC, you will have to use the emulator. There are two ways with which you can install mCent Browser on your PC and these are:
- Using BlueStacks
- Using Nox Player
Note: You can use other BlueStacks alternatives to get the app on your PC. It is easy to install mCent Browser on your PC and you can go with either of the two methods as there is hardly any difference between these two methods and both tale practically no time to download the app on your PC.
Let us study in detail about how you can download and install mCent Browser on your device. The first method which we will talk about is using the Bluestacks.
#1 Using BlueStacks
Everyone is well aware of what BlueStacks is as it has been known to the people for a long period of time. With the help of bluestacks, you can run all the Android applications on your PC without any problems. To get the mCent Browser on your computer, you need to flow the steps which we have mentioned below with the help of which, you will get mCent Browser app on your PC in no time. The steps to follow are:
- The first step which you have to follow is to install BlueStacks on your PC. You can download it from the official site of bluestacks.
- After installing it, you have to launch bluestacks on your PC.
- You will see a My Apps button in the emulator, click on that.
- There, you have to search for “mCent Browser”
- Click on the mCent Browser and then, click on install.
- The next step which you have to follow is to login to your Google account which will allow you to download all the apps available on Google play store on bluestacks.
- Once you have logged into your Google account, the installation process of mCent Browser will automatically begin.
- Once done, you will find the app on your PC and you can easily run the app without having to go through any trouble.
Main features of mCent Browser:
mCent Browser has made its name over the years and why not? The app offers amazing features to their users which tempt the users to download it and make mCent their default browser. Some of the best features of mCent Browser are as follows:
- With using mCent Browser, you can get rewards with which you can earn free mobile recharge.
- mCent Browser allows you to add home screen shortcuts with which you can open whatever you want to in no time at all.
- You can also bookmark the page which you were browsing before.
- Your browsing history is also saved on the mCent Browser, you will have a record of the sites which you have visited, in case you have forgotten a site which was useful to you.
- You can also save various links, songs, pictures, etc for offline purposes. So, whenever you do not have an access to the internet, you will not face much of a problem.
- There’s an option of incognito browsing as well, so, you can easily work in the stealth mode.
- Ad Block
- Auto Fill forms
- Smart and personalized search with which you can search for whatever you want in no time and with full accuracy.
- Data saving “text only” settings
#2 Using Nox App Player
The second method with which you can get mCent Browser on your PC is using the Nox App Player. No player, too, is an Android Emulator which allows you to download all the Android apps on your PC. To download the browser, follow the steps which we have given below and that will help you get the app on your PC. The steps which you have to follow are:
- Install the Nox App Players on your PC. You can do it through its official site.
- Once installed, run the application on your PC and login to your Google account.
- After that, you have to search for mCent Browser and click on install.
- Once installed, you will find the mCent Browser app on your PC and you will be free to use the services of mCent Browser app.
- With that, you can get free mobile recharge as and when you earn mCent points.
Conclusion: Download Mcent Browser For PC
mCent Browser is an excellent browser for you to browse your favorite websites. It is just like any other browser but it gives you additional rewards. The two methods to get the browser on your PC are easy for you to follow and eventually, install the app on your PC.
Latest on TOS
Zee5 App Download for PC | Zee5 for PC
Zee5 App Download for PC and enjoy live TV on your Windows PC. Zee5 APK is an also available but...
Voot App for PC Download for Free (Windows 7/8.1/10)
Voot App For PC Download is available for your Windows 7/8.1/10 for free!
CamHi For PC – Free Download for Windows 7, 8, 10
Download CamHi for PC which helps you in network monitoring. CamHi app for Windows 7, 8 and 10 helps in...
13 Best Slow Motions Camera Apps for Android & iOS
The list of Best Slow Motion Camera Apps you can find for your Android Smartphone or iPhone. With technology advancement,...
Best Textsheet Alternatives in 2019
Textsheet was a great site for quick answers and solutions but it got shut down. Textsheet alternative is what students...