Learn how to get Netflix free trial without credit card using the listed methods! Netflix has become the most popular online streaming service app in recent years and it is growing in popularity with each passing day.
It is an American company which started out back in 1997 to help the users to watch their favorite content. Netflix has a lot of TV shows available for you to watch and you can download the shows or movies as well. In addition to that, Netflix have also introduced a lot of their original series as well which the users have loved watching. There is also new content which is introduced every now and then so that the users have a wider choice to watch.
There are various categories included in Netflix and with the search option, you can also search for whatever you are looking to watch. Every category has a good number of movies and TV shows which you can download or stream, according to what you wish. Overall, having Netflix is a great facility and with Netflix, you can watch any movie or a TV show you wish to watch at any time.
However, Netflix does not come free of cost. There is a free version, but it has less content as compared to the premium version. You need to pay a minimum amount to use the premium version of Netflix, which comes with loads of movies and TV shows which you can enjoy without any interruptions. To make your experience better, Netflix offers the users one month of free premium service. This means that you do not have to pay for the premium version of Netflix for the first month and you can enjoy the premium services of the app absolutely free of cost.
However, it is not as easy as it sounds like. To get the premium version for free for a month, you have to first submit your credit card details. You need to enter the details for every plan that you are willing to choose. You have to submit your credit card details if you want to register and activate the free trial month. Now, nobody is willing to submit their credit card details for a trial period of one month even if the platform is 100 percent trusted. People look to try other ways to get the job done. In this article, we will talk about the tricks with which you can get the free trial month for Netflix without having to fill your credit card details. All you need to do is read the article carefully and you will be able to use the premium version of Netflix absolutely free without entering your credit card details.
Features of Netflix
There are a lot of features of Netflix which has made it popular over the last few years. Features are what make a site successful and Netflix has given their users enough features which make it a top streaming service platform for the users. Some of the features that tempt the users to get the app are as follows:
- You get free premium version for a month and thus, you can enjoy the premium version without having to pay a single penny for the service.
- You can cancel the service any time you like without having to pay any hidden charges for it.
- There is a wide range of content which you can watch, available in a lot of languages.
- There are multiple genres and thus, you can have a look at all the content available in your favorite genre.
- With the search option, you can search for whatever you are looking for in no time.
- Services of Netflix are available in a lot of countries and in different languages as well.
- You can enjoy Netflix on a maximum of four screens at the same time.
- You can enjoy your content in multiple video qualities, according to your internet plan and your choice. You can watch in SD quality, HD quality or Ultra HD quality, depending on what you like.
- You can use Netflix on various devices such as your smartphone, Television, laptop, tablet, etc.
- Netflix offers unlimited movies and TV shows which you can easily watch at any time.
- You also have the option of Ultra HD that can be used on your smart Ultra HD TV.
Netflix free trial without credit card
To use the free trial month for Netflix Premium, you need to share your credit card details to register with which you will be auto-charged once your trial month has ended. It will then charge you monthly for your Netflix premium. To help you avoid such situation, we have, in this article, discussed how you can avoid paying for Netflix every month.
Well, Netflix has various plans for various users depending on the feasibility of the user which is registering for the service. All these are the latest plans which are offered by Netflix and the users can enjoy these plans for 30 days absolutely free of cost because of the 1 month free trial period offered by Netflix to their users.
Netflix Plan Price (Per Month)
Number of screens at once Resolution
Basic $7.99 1 SD
Standard $10.99 2 HD
Premium $13.99 4 HD + Ultra HD
Basic Streaming Plan: $7.99/month, max resolution of 480p. Here, only one device at a time can play the video.
Standard Streaming Plan: $10.99/month, HD max resolution of 1080p. In this plan, two devices at the same time are able to play the video.
Premium Streaming Plan: $13.99/month, Ultra HD max resolution of 4K. This top plan allows up to four devices at the same time to play the video.
How to Activate Netflix Free Trial?
Coming to the topic of discussion, let us now talk about how you can activate your Netflix Free trial. Below, we have given a step by step guide which will help you activate your one month free trial for any plan than you wish to purchase. The steps which you need to follow are:
- The first step which you need to follow is to visit the Netflix website. You can do so by clicking here.
- On visiting the site, you will come across an introductory Demo Page. All you need to do is click on the ‘Join Free For A Month’ option which will help you begin Netflix Trial sign-up.
- The third step is that you need to choose the choice of Netflix plan which you think is the best and most feasible for you. In this, you can choose the premium plan as well because you will not be charged for the first month. Thus, all you need to do is click on the ‘See the plans’ option and you will be taken to a screen which shows all the plans available and you can choose any plan which you like.
Basic Plan (Trial) – you can stream at SD Quality where you are allowed to stream on one device at one time. After that, you will be Charged $8/month.
Standard Plan (Trial) – you can stream at HD, Quality where you are allowed to stream on two devices at one time. After that, you will be Charged $12/month.
Premium Plan (Trial) – you can stream at HD Quality + Ultra HD quality, where you are allowed to stream on four devices at one time. After that, you will be Charged $14/month.
Click on CONTINUE after you have selected the Plan.
- The fourth step is to enter your email ID and password which will help you sign up for a Netflix account.
- Once done, you will now be asked to submit the payment option which you are willing to use to pay for the Netflix account. Fill the payment method to proceed. Even though you get first month for free, you still have to fill your credit card or debit card details to finish the sign up process.
Note: You can refer to the trick which we have discussed below in order to sign up for free without filling in your credit card details.
Also Note: Once your one month free trial period is over, you will be charged from next month according to the plan which you have chosen. To avoid paying for the subscription, you can cancel your free Netflix trial account before your trial is ended. If you do not know how to do so, you do not have to worry because we have talked about how to cancel you free Netflix trial below.
How to Cancel Netflix Free Trial?
To avoid paying for the plan which you chose, you will have to cancel your free trial period before it expires. All you need to do is to follow the steps mentioned below and you will be able to cancel your trial month and you will not be charged. However, if you wish to continue with the Netflix plan which you have chosen and you want to pay for the plan, then you do not have to cancel the trial period. The steps you need to follow are:
- The first step is to visit Netflix and log in to your Netflix account.
- After that, you need to visit your Netflix profile.
- Now, in the drop down menu, you need to select your Netflix.
- On the left sidebar, you will see an option of ‘Membership and Billing’ section. Visit there and you will find an option of ‘Cancel Membership’. Click on that option.
With that, you have successfully cancelled your Netflix Free Trial Account period and you do not have to pay for the services which you have used. It works even if you are currently paying for the account as well.
Trick to Get Netflix Free Trial without Credit Card
There are a few ways with which you can get a free Netflix premium trial account without having to enter your credit card details. To do so, you can use the virtual credit cards which are provided by online wallet websites or apps with which you can use the Netflix account without entering your credit card details. Thus, you need to sign up on those websites where you can easily get Virtual Credit Card with which it is easy for you to activate Netflix Free Trial Account without having to submit your own credit card details. Therefore, you will not be charged for getting the service.
Let’s check such sites one by one with the steps which you will have to follow to get the virtual credit card.
#1: Wirex Virtual Credit Card (International)
The steps to follow to use the Wirex Virtual Credit Card are as follows:
- You need to go to the Wirex Website. You can do so by clicking here.
- Sign up to a Wirex account and then verify it.
- Once you have successfully signed up for the website, you need to proceed to fill your profile information.
- You will see an option of “Order Card”. Click on it.
- Once done, you need to choose your currency.
- After that, you have to for your currency with which you will get your Wire virtual card absolutely free of cost.
- When done, you can now activate your free Netflix Trial Account. By using the Wirex Virtual credit card, you will be able to enjoy your one month subscription for free and you can enjoy watching all the TV shows and movies which you wish to watch.
#2: ICICI Pockets App (India)
Another way with which you can get virtual credit cards is by using the ICICI pocket app which you can use for registering for your free Netflix Trial Account. However, the only drawback of it is that it can be used only in India. Thus, Indians are the ones who will benefit from this whereas if you are from some other country, you have to look for other options. For Indians, the steps to follow are:
- Firstly, you need to download the Pockets App by ICICI.
- Then, you need to log into or sign up for the ICICI Pockets Account.
- If you are signing up for the first time, you have to complete the sign-up process on the ICICI Pockets App.
- Visit the home screen or the account section where you will see a virtual credit card will all the details of it.
- Use the virtual details provided there and you can now use it to get a Netflix Premium Trial Account without any issues.
#3: Paytm Payments Bank Virtual Card (India)
Another way is the Paytm Payments Bank Virtual Card which is also an Indian virtual credit card provider which is relatively new in the market and has been working absolutely fine. Thus, the Indian audience can have a go at this as well. The steps you need to follow are:
- Download the paytm app for you Android or iOS device.
- Signup or login to your paytm account.
- If you are signing up for the first time, you have to complete the sign-up process on the Paytm app.
- Then, you need to apply for Paytm Payments Bank Account
- Fulfill all the requirements to verify your account.
- Once successfully verified, you will see a virtual credit card with all the details filled.
- You can now use those details to login and get your one month free Netflix subscription without having to pay for it.
#4: Sign up using Paypal (International)
Last but not the least, PayPal is also a way to get a free Netflix Trial Account without your credit card. People from all over the world can use it. All you need to do is to follow the steps which we have mentioned below and you will be good to go. The steps to follow are:
- Visit Netflix official website.
- Click on “Join free for a month”
- Choose the plan you want
- Enter your email ID and password
- Go to the payment page and select PayPal and login with your PayPal account.
- You will now be able to enjoy the free trial month for Netflix without credit card.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some frequently asked questions are:
Question: What is the Validity and Price of Netflix Trial?
Answer: The first month of Netflix is absolutely free of cost. Netflix offers you one month of trial period where you can see which plan suits you the most and it lasts for 30 days.
Question: Do the users get any Offer or Code to Activate Netflix Free Trial for 3 Months or More?
Answers: Currently, there are no offers available for the users to get the 3 months of Netflix Free Trial period. The only offer is for 30 days which you can try. Whenever there is an offer, we will be sure to update the offer and let the users know.
Conclusion: How to get Netflix Free Trial without Credit Card
With this, you will get the Netflix Premium Account for Free without using your own credit card details to fill. The methods are tried and tested and you will not have any problems while using any of the above mentioned methods.
Latest on TOS
Zee5 App Download for PC | Zee5 for PC
Zee5 App Download for PC and enjoy live TV on your Windows PC. Zee5 APK is an also available but...
Voot App for PC Download for Free (Windows 7/8.1/10)
Voot App For PC Download is available for your Windows 7/8.1/10 for free!
CamHi For PC – Free Download for Windows 7, 8, 10
Download CamHi for PC which helps you in network monitoring. CamHi app for Windows 7, 8 and 10 helps in...
13 Best Slow Motions Camera Apps for Android & iOS
The list of Best Slow Motion Camera Apps you can find for your Android Smartphone or iPhone. With technology advancement,...
Best Textsheet Alternatives in 2019
Textsheet was a great site for quick answers and solutions but it got shut down. Textsheet alternative is what students...